The Master in High-Performance Computing (MHPC) programme, coordinated by ICTP and the International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA) is inviting applications for scholarships for students of developing countries for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The Master’s Degree in High-Performance Computing is a cutting-edge program designed to prepare students for the rapidly growing field of high-performance computing.
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) is an international research institute for physical and mathematical sciences that operates under a tripartite agreement between the Italian Government, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Master in High-Performance Computing (MHPC) Programme.
- Scholarship Award: Should you wish to follow the master course without a sponsor, the fee for attending the full course is € 7.000. Details about payment methods and schedules will be communicated to the selected students. Please note that the tuition fee is not due until the beginning of the academic year.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to students of developing countries:
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students of developing countries: Viet Nam
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.