Học bổng du học tại Thái Lan
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is offering postgraduate scholarship program for international students. Up to ten scholarships are available for applicants who are interested to pursue a master degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology and Chemical Biology.
The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute, comprising faculty members from the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI), and other leading universities in Thailand, as well as from world-renowned academic and research institutions from around the world.
Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing masters degree program at CGI.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
Scholarship can be taken at: Thailand
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following guidelines
- Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who is under 30 years of age and hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have at least 1 year of scientific laboratory research experiences
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose (SOP) explaining their interests in the study
Nationality: International students can apply for this postgraduate scholarship.