[Học bổng Tiến sĩ tại Đan Mạch]
PhD Scholarship on Multi-Qubit Quantum Photonic Devices at Technical University of Denmark, 2019
The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is a leading technical university in Denmark. Its department of Photonics Engineering offers a variety of interesting educational programs. This includes a BSc in Network technology and MSc in Telecommunication and Photonic engineering.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
Aspirants are suggested to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Interested applicants of ethnic background are eligible to apply.
- They can apply for a PhD degree course in the field of Multi-Qubit Quantum Photonic Devices.
- Applicant must be prepared to enrolling in one of the general degree programs at DTU and be very passionate about the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You need to be a part of the University for applying to this fund. For this please take admission a PHD course at the university and then apply for the grant through the online application
- Supporting Documents: The participant must have to maintain a PDF file which includes a curriculum vitae, a letter motivating the application, grade transcript and an excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system in English language and attach the file with your online application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a two years master’s degree or a similar degree in physics or electrical engineering with at least a grade of 8. Those who have grades below than 6 will not be selected.
- Language Requirement: You should be very fluent in spoken and writing The English language.
Benefits -Duration of the course is 3 years and it offers a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment.
PhD award in Public Organizations for International Students in Denmark
Copenhagen Business School was established in 1917 for the Advancement of Business Education and Research. The Department of Organization approaches to understanding organizations and organizational phenomena at all levels.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2019
Eligibility criteria should be followed by the applicants-
- For this award, Citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- They can apply for a PhD program within the field of public organization and participate in seminars and other center activities part of the program such as new ways of public crisis management, types of public/private partnerships, Creating and measuring public value, Public innovation, and the development of bureaucracy in a Danish public sector context.
- To be eligible, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level and be selected on the bases of high grades from their universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school and then submit the application form. You will receive an email confirming your application and if you did not receive that email so please contact HR Services, Tel.: +45 3815.
- Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of attaching brief curriculum vitae, a list of papers and publication, copy of selected written work and document for English language skills.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying to this course, you must have completed your master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: You must have the capability to speak and understand the English language at the school.
Duration of this course is 3 years with includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work. It will provide tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
Zonta Denmark’s PhD funding for International Female Students in Denmark
There are a total of 22 Zonta clubs in Denmark. It donates at least 1/3 to international projects which focused mainly on women and girls. As a member of this club, women be a part of a network committee and create a difference in society.
Why at Zonta program? At this program, women get a great opportunity to enhance their talent and maintain a personality which they want to be. They can participate in diverse cultural programs and build a bright future in their interested field.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
Women’s are suggested to see the eligibility criteria-
- Danish and International aspirants can apply
- The award is available for a PhD degree program in Science and Technology field.
- Applicants must be under the age of 45 at the time of admission and managed a PhD study authorizes by a Danish University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You must have to take admission to a PhD course at the university by downloading and completing an application form. And then complete an application form for the Zonta fund and send them through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae including full transcript details, recommendation letter from the Ph.D. supervisor also a short description on purpose to this program need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A master’s degree from a recognizable university is necessary for admission.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant doesn’t have a proficiency to understand the Danish language then must have an ability to speak and understand the English language.
Benefits: The educational award costs DKK 50,000 and includes a paid membership of a Zonta club for 2 years.