[Học bổng MBA tại Anh]
Imperial College Business School is announcing masters programmes for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
Imperial is one of the best universities in the world. They have a long and proud history of being at the forefront of technology. From finch to medical discoveries to drones, the Imperial community is focused on challenges and opportunities in the future.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
- Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
- Course Level: Master degree programme
- Study Subject: Business Administration
- Award: Variable awards are available
- Nationality: International students
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible: successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion for meeting the challenges present in today’s dynamic global business environment to make a positive difference as socially responsible leaders for tomorrow. It will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- English Language Requirements: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How to Apply: Candidates who apply before 21 June 2019 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered. Please use your personal statement to highlight your proudest achievements inside and outside of work.