The International Scholarship Fund Peace is offering international graduate scholarships for women. These scholarships are available for pursuing full-time graduate programme in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
The P.E.O. Sisterhood is an international women’s organization of about 250,000 members with a primary focus on providing educational opportunities for female students worldwide. The Sisterhood is organized with chapters throughout the United States and Canada, headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa.
The International Scholarship Fund Peace, established in 1949, is a program which provides scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any subject available at college or university in the United States and Canada
Scholarship Award: The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. Lesser amounts may be awarded according to individual needs.
Scholarship can be taken in USA and Canada
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible. Note: A student with residency for tax purposes only is permitted.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- International students attending Cottey College are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Nationality: International students (except USA and Canada) can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
How to Apply: Information concerning the international peace Scholarship program is available from the P.E.O. Executive Office or from the website. Eligibility must be established before application material is sent to applicants. The eligibility information is available from website at any time but the completed form will be accepted electronically in the IPS office only between September 15 and December 15. Application material will be sent to Cottey College applicants after they have been admitted to Cottey and recommended by the Director of Admission.
Application Deadline: The eligibility period for scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year is from September 15 to December 15, 2016.
Link: Click Here