The Hinrich Foundation is currently taking applications for Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarships. Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University.
The Hinrich Foundation is encouraging bright individuals with an interest in international trade to apply for our scholarship, and career development program.
Merle A. Hinrich established the Hinrich Foundation with the mission of promoting sustainable global trade. It advances its objective by fostering international trade policy research, supporting trade related education and training, and cultivating export-led job creation.
Applicants must have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MA programme at Hong Kong Baptist University.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Journalism.
Scholarship Award: Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 12 months and a job upon graduation.
Scholarship can be taken in China, Vietnam and Singapore
Eligibility: Applicants must
- Be a Vietnamese, Cambodian, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian citizen
- Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
- Have at least two years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application
Nationality: Scholarships are open for the citizens of Vietnam, Philippines, India, Cambodia and Indonesia.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
How to Apply: Student’s complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 12, 2017.