[HỌC BỔNG THẠC SĨ NGÀNH LUẬT 50%,100% HỌC PHÍ TẠI MAASTRICHT UNIVERESITY]
Applications are invited for Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) at Maastricht University. Grants are available for the students from Vietnam who want to pursue a master degree within the faculty of law.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
Maastricht University (UM) climbed to shared 88th place in the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings, up from number 101 last year.
Applicants must submit the official results of either an IELTS test (minimum score 6.0) or TOEFL (computer-/internet-based minimum score 79; paper-based minimum score 550). If they finished their secondary education in an EU/EEA country they will not have to do an English language test.
- Application deadline: April 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the faculty of law.
- Scholarship Award: Varies per faculty, 100% tuition fee or 50% tuition fee. Please note no additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: Vietnam
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Vietnamese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You have the Vietnamese nationality and you live in Vietnam
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands
- You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken: at least 6.5 in IELTS, 92 in TOEFL-iBT
- You have good grades, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 75%
- You have been accepted for a programme
- You can only apply for a master’s programme from one of the participating faculties. For the OTS Vietnam Scholarship the participating faculties are:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- School of Business and Economics
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good command of English, both written and spoken.
You may apply for the OTS scholarship at the Nuffic Neso office in your country. Please note that you must also apply for a Master’s programme (of your choice) at Maastricht University, in order to be eligible for an OTS Scholarship. Instructions on how to apply for admission can be found on the ‘Admission & registration’ page of the degree programme you wish to follow.
How to Apply: Please be aware that the application for the OTS scholarship is separate from the application for admission to a master’s programme at Maastricht University. OTS will make the selection for the OTS candidates, not the University.
- You must also apply for a master’s programme at Maastricht University, in order to be eligible for an OTS Scholarship.