International students who want to study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program abroad can apply for this excellence scholarship.
New Zealand, Messy University is the second largest university in New Zealand. It has now more than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries and has campuses in the Manawatu at Palmerston North, at Wellington and on Auckland’s North Shore at Albany.
- Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are open for the full-time undergraduate & postgraduate programme
- Award: The successful candidate will receive NZD $5,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in: New Zealand
- Eligible countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarship is available to study graduate & undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia
- Applicants who are enrolling for the first time in a program at Massey University are eligible for the scholarship
- The applicant must be enrolled full- in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applicant must be enrolled as “internal” students
How to Apply
- The scholarship will be awarded worth up to NZD $5,000 in installments as a tuition fee discount in each semester of study.
- The total credit value of the program, subject to:
- Undergraduate Program maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year program)
- Postgraduate Program maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year program)