[HỌC BỔNG TIẾN SĨ TẠI SINGAPORE]
As a science and technology organization, A * Star breaks the gap between education and industry. Their research creates economic development and employment for Singapore and enhances life by contributing to social benefits such as health benefits, urban living, and improvement in sustainability.
Why you should you apply at this University?
Agency for Science, Technology and Research advance science and develop innovative technology to further economic growth and improve lives. It plays an important role in the nurturing and development of various talents and leaders towards meaningful and influential results.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Applications are accepted from any country around the world
- Subjects will be awarded in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering
- In order to be eligible to enter applicants have good skills in written and spoken English and have good reports from academic referees. All international graduates with a passion for research are invited to apply and compete for the award.
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A * Star) offer you a host of career development opportunities. In SINGA you will be working in a multi-cultural environment with sophisticated and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
To be applying you must sign up by entering your email address and password by this given link: https://app.a-star.edu.sg/sms/applicant/Login.aspx
The Grant application is comprised of:
- Browse PhD Research Projects
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement it is totally Optional.
Before applying for the award you may contact to the university to ensure that what are the admission requirements.
The award provides financial support for up to 4 years of PhD studies. It includes:
- Full support of tuition fees
- Stipends – S$2,000 per month (S$24,000 per annum), to be increased to S$2,500 per month (S$30,000 per annum) after passing Qualifying Examinations
- One-time S$1,000 settling-in allowance
- One-time airfare grant of S$1,500
Dates and Deadline
Only applications submitted before June 1, 2019, will be considered.