[Học bổng Thạc sĩ du học Đức]
The University of Passau is the youngest university in Bavaria. It is among the leading 20% of universities worldwide and attains top positions in academic rankings. It now stands as a highly respected academic and research institution in the heart of Europe.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
>>>> HỌC BỔNG TOÀN PHẦN TẠI ĐỨC (CLICK HERE)
- Eligible Countries: The grant is open to graduates from Africa, Central and Latin America, Asia, from countries in the Middle East as well as from Ukraine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Social Sciences, Political Science, Law, Economics and Public Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: The fund is offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals, who want to actively contribute to the social and economic development of their home countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the master’s degree program at the University of Passau. After being registered, claimants can apply for the bursary via the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers must have to attach the DAAD application form, hand-signed letter of motivation, professional and personal reasons for choosing this application , a hand signed complete CV, electronic copies of university diplomas, electronic copies of the transcript, electronic copies of the school leaving certificate/High School diploma, electronic copies of a language certificate, one letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants need to hold bachelor degree certificates in the relevant field with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: You must have to submit your testifying English language skills equivalent to at least B2 level of the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Benefits: The program will provide fund for studies.