1. Fostering ASEAN Future Leaders Programme 2017/2018
Fostering ASEAN Future Leaders Programme 2017/2018 is an ASEAN-Korea Cooperation Project between the ASEAN University Network (AUN) and Daejeon University (DJU) jointly funded by the ASEAN-ROK Future Oriented Cooperation Programmes Funds and Daejeon University. The programme offers full exchange scholarships in a year for 20 undergraduate students from ASEAN to study at Daejeon University, the Republic of Korea (ROK).
How to apply:
– For AUN Member Universities (please refer to the list of members in the application package), after completing the application requirements, applicant shall request his/her university international office or other authorized bodies to submit the original application package (including an application form, medical questionnaire, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose to return etc.) to AUN Secretariat and send a copy of all required documents to the Daejeon University to the contact information given in the package.
– For Non-AUN Member Universities, applicant may submit his/her application both directly to the AUN Secretariat and Daejeon University by post without going through his/her IRO.
Deadline: 07/07/2017 (Students from AUN member universities please check the internal deadline at the International Relations Office)
2. Johnson & Johnson – One Young World Scholarship – Colombia
The One Young World partnership is managed through the Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact Group whose goal is to create a healthier world, one community at a time, through the development of strategic partnerships.
This year the Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact Group is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to eight inspiring young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
If you work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organization, or you are an individual making an impact through health or care giving, then this scholarship is for you. As well as attending the upcoming 2017 One Young World Summit, scholarship recipients will potentially receive access to mentoring from Johnson & Johnson executives and employees.
Link: Click here
TÌM HIỂU NGAY KHÓA HỌC- CLICK HERE
3. World Life Experience – worldwide
The World Life Experience will take 12 people around the world for one year to travel across 40 countries, discovering different ways of life, collaborating with local social action organizations, and sharing insights on what they experience. All expenses are covered and participants will receive a salary for their work.
World Life Experience will build a team of 6 men and 6 women with specific profiles:
– Experienced: 30-35 years old;
– Adventurous: 25-35 years old;
– Traveler: 28-35 years old;
– Entertaining: 24-32 years old;
– Voluntary: 20-35 years old;
– Student: 20-25 years old.
Link: Click here
4. Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program – Asia
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 150 postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel. For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Link: Click Here